Country Villa Health Services has been successfully serving Managed Care members for over 20 years. For your convenience we are contracted with most major health plans. Many of the large medical groups in our service areas have chosen Country Villa as their skilled nursing facility of choice.
Many of the Country Villa healthcare centers have a specially trained Case Manager dedicated to our Managed Care residents. We pride ourselves on the exceptional Case Management program we have to offer. We define Case Management in the following way:
"Case Management is a collaborative process that relies on skillful assessments, planning, facilitation and resident advocacy to navigate through the complex healthcare system. Through clear communication and use of available resources our Case Manager must assist the resident, their loved ones and the clinical team to develop a plan that promotes safety, wellness and the highest possible level of independence."
Country Villa Managed Care Milestones and Programs:
- One of the first existing capitated Managed Care contracts for a free-standing skilled nursing center in Southern California
- Leased-bed programs with local Medical Groups
- Managed Care and Case Management training
- On-going Education and Managed Care industry updates
- Contract Management
- Case Management programs
- Contracts with most major Managed Care health plans